family pic

family pic

Sunday, February 21, 2010

swimming

My cousin Blake (aka Cheeks) called me two Fridays ago and asked if I wanted to go swimming. He said he had fun with me in the bath and thought we could play in the pool better. So we went. I thought it was OK, I was really tired though so I mostly sat there and watched the other kids. Mom and dad got more excited than me I think, they were so anxious and taking all sorts of pictures. I guess it was because it was my first time. They did tell me though that this would be good practice for our Kampling family vacation this summer to Great Wolf Lodge. I hope I have as much fun as they think I will there.























4 comments:

  1. The Great Wolf Lodge?!! Oh goody... that's in my town. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta stop lookin at these pictures.... I can get ahold of him for kisses and there's no babies around here to get my fix! love aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. He'll like it more when he's not so tired.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like he had a good time! What a cutie-pie doll baby he is.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive