family pic

family pic

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jaren and the Johnny Jump

I love my Johnny Jump! While you won't see much emotion out of me most of the time while I am in it, I do love it. It stays hanging in our door frame and mom and dad can't walk past it carrying me without me staring at it or reaching for it because I want in it I just love to jump. I hope you enjoy watching these as much as I love being in it.
My cousin Blake also called and asked me to go swimming with him this past week at the YMCA and mom and dad said I could go. They went to of course, they are typical first time parents have to see all my firsts. Oh, well, I guess that is ok because it is funny watching them act like fools when I do something new :) I love you guys, but you are funny sometimes. Anyway I will try to talk mom into posting the pictures soon if she can affort to take a break from her homework. She keep reminding me she will graduate in less than a year, and next semester will be better because she will only be taking one class and she won't have to drive to campus once a week!!!



3 comments:

  1. He doesn't have much emotion, but I've seen him in it and he does love it.
    Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - so why can I not get the video to work? I must be having computer problems.
    By the way he likes to bounce when you try holding him using his legs, I am sure he loves the Johnny Jump.
    Love,
    Grandma Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee-hee-hee. He's jumping, but has absolutely no feeling one way or the other about it! Too cute! I'm glad he's getting use out of it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive