family pic

family pic

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's a GIRL!

Yesterday early morning at 4:23 to be exactly, I became a big cousin for the first time!!! My aunt Nikki and Uncle Bob had a baby girl. Her name is Mariah Lynn Trujillo (Lynn is after my grandma Cheryl) She was 8 pounds 4 ounces and 19 inches long. Her and aunt Nikki are both doing well and actually at home right now :)

Mom took me to see my new cousin last night and she was awake a lot of the time and eating like a champ. Don't worry though guys she has a long way to go to catch up with these thighs. Mom kept talking about how cute her ears were, but I think mom is crazy some of the time - who really looks at the ears?

Anyway here is a picture of her. Now I have to wait until May to be a big cousin again, when my uncle Todd and aunt Rhonda have their baby (boy?)


1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive