family pic

family pic

Thursday, February 6, 2020

March 18 misc

Lots went on in March 
Ryland had Parent Day at preschool - tried to plant a garden and had some fun over spring break

Cooking with Ryland and Taylin

Parent Day at Preschool with Daddy

On Good Friday as we were coloring Eggs I got a call from Leah's parents that She had passed away.  My heart broke a bit right then.  Leah touched me in a very special way as all my students did. 


First Pony tail - tried with out water

Had to get the water out - her hair is NIGHT and DAY different from Landries

Sweet Ryland napping at Miss Ashleys


These two have always had a special bond

I don't even remember what she hit her head on  I just remember it was BIG FAST 

We wanted to plant a garden - tried potatoes - onion and broccoli

We had fun digging in the dirt at least





















Who wants monster cookies made from this house?  
She still LOVES to help me cook

She just looks so big with the pony

Papa Mike had come to help us start the garden

Potty training

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive