family pic

family pic

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Landrie Birthday 2018

On this year Landrie turned 7
I can't believe how fast it goes - I know it is what every mom says
and while it is moving so fast I am enjoying every stage
and enjoying watching her grow up



I ask the kids these same questions every year on their birthday.
I start when they are three (which may be to early)
It is fun to look back at their answers.

Landrie's birthday fun day she choose to got to firehouse then to a movie!!!


 Landries birthday party FUN.  
Spankins from Papa Mike






 Landrie wanted banana cake with caramel icing for her birthday
She also wanted to decorate it herself.




Landrie is blessed with a core group of friends and she had so much fun having them all over after their last ball game.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive