family pic

family pic

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Good bye Teaching party

My work family took me out on a night on the town to bid me farewell from teaching.

We started at Margaritas for dinner then went to paint the town, followed by a trip back to Margaritas to dance to the live band.

 We had so much fun this evening all together.  
Our Theme song the last few month of school was
"your gonna miss this" by trace Adkins
I always knew I would and I sure do...
just not enough to give the other perks we have found for our family

Danielle, Me, Abbi, Kaylee, Laura, Pat, Carisa, Christi, Liz
 Painting at Paint the Town
 Finished product
 Me and Meghann (TVI)
 Me and Teresa (AKA Taa Taa)
 Kaylee and I
 Danielle and I - PT
 Christi and I
 Me and Laura
 Me and Carisa
 Me and Liz - SLP
 Me and Pat
 Me and Abbi
 Dancing FUN

 Danielle found a dancing partner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive