family pic

family pic

Sunday, February 9, 2020

June 18 misc

Here are some other things we did in June of 2018 other than birthdays  ball games and swim lessons

This girls morning hair is pretty unbeatable





They had fun with the matching PJ's then Taylin had to put the underwear over top
 Surprise - Ryland hit is head and this time his nose too
 Summer fun in the yard



 This was my final End of School Year BBQ.  
We were all in the basement watching the classroom video
I made one for each year - this one being particularly hard with it being my last
and having tributes to both Leah and Cale.
I had thought it was wierd that none of my staff had gotten


This is the cutest "daddy getting home routine"  I love it maybe as much as she does
she stomps her feet as spread apart as she can get them and runs to him.
They still do this today.
She doesn't get quiet so high and Mark breaths heavier when they are done, but he still does it for her.

This was the start of Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome before we knew what that was.
Poor baby
Fun dress up
Coloring the sidewalk with one of Landries birthday gifts.


These two melt my heart

This was the last season I was able to keep her in the stroller with food.
This last year was so hard - her being out of the stroller running around and me
being on the knee scooter and immobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive