family pic

family pic

Monday, January 2, 2017

Oct 16 misc

Many things happened in Oct. but here are some pictures from a few random moments from Oct. in our family.

Pictures of the following to come hopefully soon.  
(I didn't get as caught up during break as I had hoped)
Halloween
Pumpkin Patch
Aunt Boz's wedding to Uncle Rod

Landries field trip to the pumpkin patch

Ryland hanging out at Jaren's football game

Fun Times!


Happy Girl

The kids were in a parade again for Garden Plain Football

We got two new mouser cats to replace the two that had disappeared and then one of the original cats showed back up.  Since then the orignal cat has again disappeared but the two new ones are still here.  They are called Willie 2 and Willie 3

I am also very sad but for some reason videos are not posting lately.  I have some really cute ones of Taylin Tess Growing up too.  I'll try to figure it out, but no promises - technology is not my strong suit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive