family pic

family pic

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Nov. 16 misc

Taylin is just growing so darn fast I can't believe it.  She is 6 1/2 months old now and growing everyday.  



First big girl bath!

She LOVED this cereal.  This was her first attempt.
 Since these pictures feeding took a hit here.  After Thanksgiving Taylin and I both got sick for about 3 weeks.  We did not get better till I got on an antibiotic and steroid.  In the process with her not being able to breath we held off on feeding the cereal since she was miserable. 

Then after she was better and we decided to give it another shot - she was gag and throw up as I presented the spoon.  After much work and LOTS of gagging she will now let us put about 1/2 a container in her mouth without throwing up but she is not liking it and is not swallowing but 1/2 of what we put in her mouth.  I have been to two pediatric feeding conferences and actually working on oral motor and feeding is very close to the top of my list of what I like to do at work, but it is not the same when it is your own kid.  

Decorating the tree always a favorite here and I got to enjoy it this year!!!

Daddy always helps them get it high.  We got a new 9 foot tree this year so he had is work cut out for himself.





I love that look on his face.

Taylin liked watching it happen

So rolly!

1 comment:

  1. I miss your posts. Hopefully, I'll see something new some day. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive