family pic

family pic

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Jaren John football

Jaren played flag football this season at the YMCA with a group of his classmates from school.  He had a really good time and enjoyed all the aspects of the game.  Each game he liked something different - snapping the ball, throwing the ball, handing the ball off, running the ball, catching the ball and tackling someone.  He had a really good coach who had all the kids play all the different positions and we enjoyed watching the games very much.

I wish I could again figure out how to share videos on here as I have some really great videos of him.  If anyone can help me please let me know.   I can't even figure it out through smilebox which I used to use as well.   :(

Jaren is number 99




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive