family pic

family pic

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Ryland is a big boy

First thing I wanted to remind anyone that gets the e-mail updates about my blog posts that if you are checking my blog through your smart phone (or at least Iphone) the blank spaces you are seeing are videos.  If you want to see the videos you can log onto a computer and see them by visiting the blog site.

markandjennym.blogspot.com

We just had Rylands 2 1/2 year well baby and while he doesn't measure BIG I can't believe he is 
2 1/2.  My baby is all grown up.

The doctor was impressed with all he was saying and how well he was making all his sounds.  

He is healthy and happy and growing just fine.  

Weight 29 lbs  41%
Height 35.4 inches  37%

Oh how I just love this little man and can't wait to watch him be a big brother.  He is going to completely smother this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive