family pic

family pic

Friday, March 18, 2016

Nov. 15 misc

Had some fun in November.  I found out only three days before we left on on second annual Christmas shopping trip to KC that I was pregnant and felt good still.  It was actually that Sunday afternoon on our way home that I started feeling bad.  We had Baby Olivia with us this year so it was good for me to see how it would go with a baby since our little miracle will be 4 month or so old when we go next year.  Olivia was great and we again had a VERY successful fun, needed trip.


dropping stuff off in the car

walking into hotel after round one Sat.  Notice baby Olivia?  She looks lost in the bags.

Round one Sat.


Round two Sat.
The boys gave us some good memories and heart happy moments.  
Even if in this first video we are shown how much we need to work on ball protection :)





We celebrated my sister in law Holly's 40th birthday with a suprise party as well.  We had a fantastic time!!!  There are out of order here - I did not know I was pregnant at this time but I was :)




Just Ryland Reeces cute voice

We had MANY turkey present themselves in our yard in November as well - it was fun to see that - part of what we love living out here.  





1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Jenny and Mark! #4 is such exciting news. Loving all of the pics and updates. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive