family pic

family pic

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Halloween at school

The kids both had parties and parades at school and the school hosted a boogie on the blacktop this year.  All the kids got to dress up and each grade did a dance then they had a trunk or treat.  It was a lot of fun.  Jaren was a pirate again for the third year in a row.  Landrie a K-state Cheerleader and Ryland a monster




Lets just say Jaren did NOT want me to take his picture or a video of this dance you will see him shake me off after a bit and he was shutting down completely.  So it was either I stop or I get a video of him standing there not doing anything.


Landrie is perfectly fine with me being around and taking her picture





Blake at his party

Sarah and Ava

Rhonda and Hunter

Jaren again would only let me get this one picture.  I thought I had till at least third grade to be super uncool, but I was wrong I am uncool NOW for him.  



Me and my godson!  He loves me :)

Me and my goddaughter!  She loves me too.

Maybe I will get a year or so when It is ok to be seen by me from Jaren, but for now I will just have to deal with knowing he loves me at home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive