family pic

family pic

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Dec. 15 misc.

December was a very rough month for me.  I wanted to desperately to be involved and enjoy the season with the kids and I just couldn't do it.  I forced myself into a couple of activities, but even then I wasn't truly there.  

Thankfully though - two days after Christmas I was able to go to the doctor to we felt comfortable sharing our news then.  It was hard to hide how bad I felt and honestly didn't really do a great job at it, my mom had already asked me twice if I was pregnant.  



One of our advent wreath activities was to make a chain to the days till Jesus birthday


We saw Santa at a store!




We went to the K-state basketball game at intrust bank arena.  


Sprinkling Reindeer food before we head to church on Christmas eve

Family tradition of laying under the tree



One of our favorite advent wreath activities - making a snow scene in shaving creme















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive