family pic

family pic

Monday, March 14, 2016

Oct. 15 misc

Oct. was a good month.  We had lots of fun and I am fondly remembering it as the last time I felt good.

Funny this is first picture that pops up after i say I felt good then.
This is one of the MANY time Ryland hit his head, but one of the roughest - those darn door frames.  Landrie got stitches from a door frame so I guess I should be glad we didn't get stitches.

Daddy went on a buisness trip and one night this desperate mom got out colored body wash to entertain the kids and it was fun!





Carving our pumpkin was fun.  The kids didn't know what to think

I love Rylands face here.  He is not sure this is ok.



We got Mouser Cats in October as well.  This one is a good cat and he can stay around.  His name is Willie

This cat has more than 9 lives I swear because Mark and I are about to send it off.  His name is Spookly



Movie night


She like to dress up!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive