family pic

family pic

Monday, April 6, 2015

Ryland Reece is 18 months

Ryalnd Reece is SOOOO big.  He is 18 months old now and acts like he is three.  Unless he gets woke up from a nap or sleep before he is ready he is the happiest smiliest baby.  What a blessing this little man is to each and every day!!!

At his appointment our main topic of conversation (aside from how sad I was our pediatrician is retiring) was Rylands ear infections.  He has had his fair share already by a year and a half, but we are still not at a place to get tubes.  

Ryland weighed in at 24.3 pounds ( 58%)
and is 31.89 inches tall.  (78%)

I am blaming the house building that I am giving my best guess of his percentiles from my memory as I know i wrote it down but can't find it now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive