family pic

family pic

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Dec. 14 misc.

My dad with his mom and siblings
Ryland helping out around the house

My favorite shot each year

We implemented an advent wreath at our house this year and one of our FAVORITE activities was playing with shaving cream.



we also wraped presents together

had a picnic by the tree

and made christmas candy

Landrie doing my hair with her new set from Santa

visiting with santa 

Tired kids - all three out

Having hot chocolate was a favorite wreath activity as well


We are so in trouble with this one

Ryland only gets his pacie in bed.  He was begging for it so I put him in bed with it.  That did not make him the happiest, but I got busy and he got quite.  Then after about 10 min. I learned why.
Landrie came running out -  "Mommy don't worry Ryland was mad so we gave him the books"
so I said "Oh landrie that is so sweet did you give him his favorite book'
"No, mommy we gave him ALL the books."

Landrie is loving all the pink and sparkles that she got from Santa and mima cheryl and papa mike.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive