family pic

family pic

Thursday, April 16, 2015

April 14th - 15th

These last two weeks are so fun for me and Mark.  While my uncle would disagree with how fun these times are, but to us it there is lots of finishing touches happening which just gets us closer to MOVING DAY!!!  Two sleeps left!!!

Some of these pictures are things that happened a bit earlier but I missed taking a picture of them.

Driveway rock gets spread


garage door opener went up

garage got painted

The final door knobs go up in hall bathroom

a few outlets go in downstairs

ladder for escape window in basement

Door to try to keep kids out of the electrical room in basement

lagoon fence starts

mini blinds get hung

Lagoon fence gets finished

Decorative piece for the Gabel goes up.
It is smaller than I had pictured, but it is huge.  I think it just looks small on such a big space

towel knobs in kitchen

The bins for my blow dryer and straightner go in

towel hooks in master shower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive