family pic

family pic

Friday, April 3, 2015

March 22nd - 31st

The last week and a half in March were SOOOOO exciting!!!  As I type this I know there is flooring laid at our house.  I can't wait to stop by and see it!!!

bathroom back splash was installed

outside siding was painted

outside trim was painted

back patio trim and siding painted

kitchen tile was grouted

more grout

hall bath tile laid

laundry room counter top put on

master bath tile grouted

LIGHTS!!!!

doorbell - I know that exciting but to the kids it was

undermount lights

more lights

kitchen table light (darn broom handle broke a globe - replacement is on its way)

island pendant lights

kids bathroom light

WORKING toilets!!!

more on our shower

FAUCETS

My oh crap wall.  My parents had a four switch plate growing up I still can't get right.  I'll never get this all figured out.
My fault though.  I wanted switches everwhere so I didn't have to walk across room to shut lights off all the time so we have switches EVERYWHERE.

switches and covers

cookie sheet and cutting board cabinet

backsplash on desk in pantry

culverts - our driveway is long enough we have three culverts in our driveway and one at the entrance.

doors on the entertainment unit

backsplash in laundry room

Our shower gets grouted!!!

backsplash grouted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive