family pic

family pic

Monday, June 30, 2014

9 Months

I can't believe Ryland will be 10 months old this week so I thought I better get his 9 month info up here before he is TWO because that feels like it is going to be tomorrow.
 
Ryland is such a DELIGHT - he is always happy (baring poop in his pants and being thirsty)
He is on the go now which is so much fun and so tiring at the same time.  He loves to be by his brother and sister and will follow them around all day long. He likes to be entertained.  He still smiles all the time and looks more and more like my dad everyday.
 
He is a healthy boy weighing in at 21 pounds 14 ounces (82%)
and is 29 inches long (77%)
 
I love you little man - watching your personality evolve is AMAZING
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive