family pic

family pic

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Fathers Day 2014

We had a great Fathers Day again.  Mark began his day Golfing followed by a lunch and our annual fathers day ball game at Nikki and Roberts house.  We then went by to see Marks dad and home to enjoy some family time.

My dad and his WONDERFUL children

My brother Todd and his kiddos
 
DADDY and our crew

Emma Kate and Landrie getting ready to play ball

Jaren John down and ready (showing off his t-ball skills) Man he must have had an amazing coach ;)


Throwing NOT a strong point for our princess - I'm in so much trouble with this one

Hunter at bat

My parents

Amy and Ryland Reece

Mark feeling like we didn't provide the needed equipment for this game so he improvised

Caleb reaching to get this one

My dad could work on his form a bit :)

Mommy and Ryland

Landrie Lynn and her pink bat (Thanks Carisa)

Ryland wondering when he gets to be done watching t-ball already and get back in the air conditioning

Poor Jaren is doesn't want to hit off the tee anymore and can hit pretty well when pitched to and he has 2 more years of t-ball to go.

We had a great day!!!

We love you DADDY!!!  To put it simply - you are the best DAD EVER!!!
God blessed me with you and I thank him for that EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive