family pic

family pic

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Easter 2014

We had a great Easter this year.  Marks sister Beth and her family stayed at our house this year so it was an extra special year with more family to celebrate with! 
 
Jaren's basket - the bowling pins were a HUGE hit

Ryland's basket



Landrie's basket

couldn't wait he was bowling before Landrie was even awake

Minions YEAH!!!!

Finding the egss

Cousin Hayden helped Ryland find his eggs

I got one mom!!!

Happy boy

Finding the last egg

This is the beginning of a Love affair between Ryland and PUFFS  The boy is addicted


Look at my new shoes (That I now won't wear because I've decided I can't wear flip flops with a backstrap

Happy family after church

Look how many eggs mom!

Daddy and Ryland doing egg hunt at Mima Macs

Mima Mac helping Landrie Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive