family pic

family pic

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Mark GRADUATES

After 3 Long - Hard years Mark graduated from Wichita State University in May with his Masters in Business Administration!!!  We are SOOOOO very excited for him to be done and SOOOOO proud of him. 
 
I have to take a min to brag on my husband - he is so sweet.  His graduation day was a chaotic one to say the least at our house.  I started the morning leaving him with the kids early to go to a walk for Angelman's Syndrome with one of my students - then left the walk early to go to a miracle league ball game with one of my former students.  Then I met Mark (with my parents) at a restaurant for him to pass me the kids and him to head to graduation because he had to be there an hour early.  My parents helped me get changed and attempted to feed the kids and headed to graduation. 
 
After the ceremony we met Mark to take some pictures and he asked if I saw the note in the diaper bag.  My heart sank because I thought there was something important about one of the kids and I didn't see it and was worried.  But I could tell by his face I wasn't to be worried.  He wouldn't tell me what the note was so I had to find it. 
 
On Marks very first night of class I wrote Mark a note and hid it in his laptop just letting him know that I was proud of him for starting his masters and that I knew he would be happy he did it when it was all done.  Well.....  Mark kept that note in his backpack for three years and took it with him to class every night - then had it laminated and gave it to me on his graduation.  It was very sweet -          I love this man so much and couldn't be more proud of him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's waldo?

YEAH

The kids were so excited to see Mark walking down the hall towards us
 
DONE!!!

Proud wife

proud parents

HAPPY MARK

While we bleed purple - Mark is now officially a Shocker too. 

Both Mark and I have a degree from K-state and a degree from Wichita State we do enjoy the shockers but will ALWAYS be Wildcats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive