family pic

family pic

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Moving Day 6-12

We moved to our new house in early June and the day went well, over all. Small glitches but nothing major. We had some GREAT help and without them it would have been terrible.

Daddy and Jaren walking up to rent the big truck. Jaren was so excited to see them all

Which is why he was SOOOOOOOOO excited to get to be in one

Much less ride in it - made his month

Landrie took to giving directions from her thrown rather well

There is such a cute story behind this picture. One day at the old house I had been packing and Jaren had been watching and playing by me all the while - for months actually. But on this day we were packing in Landries room. I had two empty boxes in the room when I took a break to play. All of a sudden Jaren says 'wait mom, wait" and runs out of the room. When he comes back he is carrying his step stool and puts it in the box. Then flips the lid over and says mom please tape this. I want it to go to the andale house. It was so precious - so we taped it and labled it together then I made sure he packed the box in the truck and unpacked it at the andale house and opened it up. I also hid some more fun suprises in this box for him when he opened it.

My dad, Mark, Amy and Landrie enjoying som good ol Gambinos for lunch

This is what I was left with to 'enjoy' the rest of my summer.


Now we can look forward to repeating all of this in 3 year for ONE FINAL time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive