family pic

family pic

Monday, August 20, 2012

Father's day 12

We had a great Father's day this year. It is hard not to with Mark around. I could not ask for a better dad for our children, he is VERY involved in their daily lives and lights up each and everyday when he walks in the door and see's them. Of course the welcome he gets is pretty top notch. Granted the welcome he gets is because he is so amazing. Thank you Mark for being the best father our kids could ever wish for.

Here is Jaren giving Mark his card - it is was perfect for him as Mark and Jaren play a really cute game of "I love your from _________ to ________" all the time.

Here is Mark with both the kiddos

This is my brother Todd with his children

My brother-in-law Robert and his clan

Then of course my DADDY and his wonderful, beautiful, perfect children. All kidding aside dad - I love you - Thanks for being you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive