family pic

family pic

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Greg and Holly's wedding

Again, I know I'm late, but I'm working on it and trying to catch up. I was hoping to be caught up by this summer, but with it quickly coming to an end, I'm not sure it will happen, but still trying.

Anyway, this past May Mark's brother Greg got married to Holly. We are so blessed to have Holly and her daughter Jaycee join our family. We had a GREAT time.

Here is a video of their beautiful vows



They had a candy table at the reception that was a HUGE hit.

Mark and my friend Christina were the best man and maid of honor.

Greg watching Holly come down the isle

The cute couple

Mark and Jaren dancing

Mommy and Landrie busting a move

Marks cousin Hannah and her son Isaiah (I'm secretly in love with Isaiah - well not so secretly - he is just such a great kid)

Marks uncles Mike and David

Marks sister Beth with her son Carson dancing with Landrie and I

Papa Mac and Landrie

Brandi and Tae chilling for a minute

Suzanne and Ames

Grandma Phyllis and Landrie

Holly and Jaycee

Grandma Phyllis and Papa Mac

1 comment:

  1. It was a great night, I was glad I got to be a part of it.
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive