family pic

family pic

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

End of school year 2012

Here is some pictures from my two end of the year parties/celebrations with my classroom. The first pics are from my end of the year BBQ.

One of my para's, Pat, had her husband, Joe, come by with his firetruck and crew since he was on duty and couldn't come to the party with her. It was really neat and the kids loved it. This is Mara in the firetruck and Pat and Joe by the door. THANKS

Jaren and Landrie checking out the firetruck with mommy

Mark and Jaren

Mommy got talked into putting on this big heavy suit - Jaren wasn't so sure.

Ellie enjoying the ice cream :)

Carter too :)

These pictures are from our trip to paint the towne. Angie, one of my para's got married this summer and we did this as a bachelorette party for her. We had a great time and can't wait to go back.

Dianna, Pat and Angie looking at the paintings on the wall

Mandy and Carisa getting ready to 'creat'

Sarah and I having a good time.

This is Angie the lady of the night

Here we all are with our masterpieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive