family pic

family pic

Saturday, August 18, 2012

June 12 misc

Ok, so mom decided to let me blog today. Landrie thinks she should get to, but I'm older so no way. Anyway, mom is trying hard to get this all caught up so she can tell you some of the cute stories behind these pics instead of jus putting a whole months worth of pics in one page. I don't think she'll get it done before school. she has one week left and I'm pretty sure she is going to do some fun stuff with me first, or at least she better be. So, I hope you like these pics.

This is Blake reading Landrie a book - I'd have him read me a book, but you know a boy sitting in another boys lap - weird.

Mom thought this was cute. We were getting ready to get in the bath and then mom got the camera - not cook mom, not cool

This is me reading books, I like to do this often, I'm not so sure why mom likes to take pictures of this so much, all I'm doing is reading to myself

Here you will see me explaining to Kelsey how to play. See she only has dogs at her house so I had to let her know how a three year old boy plays.

Landrie is cooking me some yummy food here

I had to help dad put this gate up for Landrie this day. I'm not sure what dad would do without my help, I'm pretty good with a mouskatool.

I had to take a quick break while helping put up the fence so I took a ride on my bike.

Landrie can't help with the fence so she just sat around looking cute

Here you will find me explaining to papa mac and daddy how to put up a fence - I don't think we'd have a fence without my help

Again with Landrie being cute - not fair - I can't do a pigtail

See I tried to be that cute, but you are still looking at Landrie aren't you?

So I've resorted to doing what I'm best at - working with my hands and being ALL BOY. Here I'm having to help papa mike and daddy put in our new dishwasher - please excuse mom for putting pictures of us in our new home before she put the pictures of moving day.

Here Blake is reading to both Landie and I - notice noone is on anyone elses lap

Ok - so I really like fudge bars

I mean I REALLY LIKE THEM!!!

Oh brother you guys should have been here this day. Mom told Landrie that since she was one she had to move to milk in a bottle instead of mommies milk and oh how the water works started. Landrie was so upset. Yelling, begging, crying, pulling on mommy for 15 straight minutes. She she stopped and thank goodness for the next bottle she just took the milk and we didn't have to have all that drama anymore - woman

see what I'm telling you - drama

This is me watching all the drama being thankful I'm a boy

This is my aunt Brandi with my newest cousin Jae.

Here is papa mac with his son Jay and his grandson Jae

Now that little Jae is here I am not expecting any cousins on either side of the family - that hasn't happened in a while.

Ok, mom again was making a big deal out of this. I eat sandwiches all that time at Ms. Mardies (my daycare providor) but I just would rather not eat sandwiches at home so mom had never seen me eat a sandwich. She kept carrying on about what is she going to send on field trips or something - I don't know it all sounded like gibberish to me, but I could tell she was stressed and she kept offering to put all sorts of weird stuff on it to make me eat it so I just thought oh heck lets just get this over with before she puts jelly with my lunchmeat.

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive