family pic

family pic

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Our new house

As All of you know we have moved into Marks Grandmothers house this summer. It has been a work in progress and I wanted to show the transformation from start to finish. Jim and Phyllis put in a TON of hard work and we appriciate it GREATLY!!! This house has worked out wonderful for us and we are greatful. I'll appologize for not having all the pictures or from the same location - not a professional folks :)

Dining room from front door



Kitchen



Toy room which we L O V E !!!!!!!!!!!


Dining room from kitchen


Landrie's room



Master bedroom



Master Bathroom


Hall Bathroom

Jaren's room




Basement







Basement bedroom



Living room



Ok, and I just have to say that I know I'm still behind on this blog and I am trying, but this post should be worth like 6. I don't think I've ever put this many pictures on one post before without using a smilebox, but I know not everyon can veiw those so I did these just on here. I hope you enjoy the pics as much as we are enjoying the house.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very spacious house...the different flooring really makes a big difference. How great to have a separate play room!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive