family pic

family pic

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Care Walk 2012

Our family participated in the Autism Care Walk again this year. There was 43 people on our team. While not everyone ended up being able to attend the walk we had a great time. Mark was at a bachelor party this day so my mom kept Landrie so Jaren and I could walk with the family. We had a great time and look forward to next year.

Monica and Jaren getting read to walk

Jay, Greg, and Justin waiting

Monica and Tae

My Friend Christina had a team as well - notice the lady in the Red jacket - that is my new sister-in-law Holly. (pictures of her and Gregs wedding to come also) I know, I know, I'm WAY behind.

TEAM TOBELRONE

TOBY himself

Grandma Mac and Jaren taking a walk waiting to start

Walking







Jaren and I celebrating that we made it :) The walk is always concluded by some food, games and popcorn, and of course ice cream.

We love you Toby!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the family turn out for support. It's awsome to see you all come together for such a great cause.
    amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive