family pic

family pic

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

new post

Ok so I posted another post. (If you check other blogs using your dashboard you will see my new post - if you don't than please continue to read) However as this is my first time to create so many at one time and then post them slowly I was unaware that when I posted it later it would appear in date order of when it was created not posted so if you want to see the new pictures you have to scroll down a bit to see the post labeled Just because.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is Beth's sister-in-law...As someone who uses Blogger as well, I wanted to let you know that I just recently discovered that if you go under "Post Options" at the bottom of the text window, you can change the date and time of the post so they show up in the order you want.

    I hope you don't mind me peeking in from time to time...Mike and Beth were here in Charlotte when they found out Jaren had been born, so we got to see some of the first pictures...and I love seeing how big he is getting! You have a beautiful family!

    Take care,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise I keep checking your site. Please don't tell me now I have to check my dashboard, cuz I don't think I can get on the internet from my car. Thanks for sharing -- Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive