family pic

family pic

Sunday, January 17, 2010

just because cont... x2

THANKS - Carrie (my godfathers sister-in-law) for letting me in on this little blogger tip. She helped me know how to make this post be the first one on the page instead of on 12/31 when I created it. THANKS again, I hope you enjoy these video's. Only one more post after this before we get to the peek-a-boo video. Keep commenting.

This video is pretty old, but he was telling me a stoy and I thought it was really cute.


This is pretty old too. This was right when Jaren was starting to talk more and he just wouldn't do it with the camera on so I had to sneak up on him, notice how he says nothing once he sees me.

3 comments:

  1. I love baby language! However, Cadyn also stops when she sees me a lot of the time. It is like they are telling stories to the animals on the activity gym / mobile / etc and they don't want to let us in on their secrets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, he is just happy all the time. (well at least when I'm around...)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy -- I guess I don't understand 'baby,' but I agree he's cute. What are his stories about? Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive