family pic

family pic

Thursday, January 21, 2010

6 month appointment

So, it is Official I'm HUGE!!!

I weigh 20 pounds 9 ounces now which is the 89%
I am 27 1/2 inches long which is the 77%
and my head is 46 cm. round which is the 95%

Doc, said I look good and he is happy with my development. I am going to start drinking some water and juices and eating more baby foods. I had turkey and turkey gravy tonight (NASTY) Daddy tried it too and he agreed it was not good, he thought it tasted like tuna.

Mom and dad are very excited doc told them they don't need to boil my water for my bottles any more. They can just use the tap water.

Here is the bad news. I had to get 6 shots today. :( The regular 6 month shots and then the seasonal flu shot and the H1N1 shot. Then I have to go back in 4 weeks for the second round of the flu shots.

It was ok though mom gave me a little snack after the shots and I forgot it had even happened.

I go back in May for my 10 month appointment.

Mom and dad only have a pound plus a little till they have to buy me a new car seat. I'm so excited a new ride!

Oh, and if you have requested to see the six month pictures, they are coming I promise, we are just waiting for the finishing touches to be added to them and then they will show up on here. Mom is so excited about the one with the __________ she can't stop talking about it. I bet you want to know what _________ is don't you??? Mom says I can't tell. ;)

Have a great evening. Oh, mom did say I could tell you that she is VERY, VERY close to posting the Peek-a-Boo videos.

4 comments:

  1. So not as big as I thought he was going to be.. Good thing that you have a 'little' longer in the infant seat. You'll miss that when you don't have it.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap~ 6 months and already 20 lbs!!!! We were bummed that at Jenna's 1 yr appt she was still 18 lbs and not big enough for her big girl car seat! Wow~ that kids is big...can't believe he gets water and juice~ time flies~can't wait to see the pics and now I know where to look for them! love aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be all the love and kisses that's making him grow so big and so happy!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe Mark tasted that baby food meat. Ewwwwww. . . that stuff's like dog food.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive