family pic

family pic

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas

Thanks for the comments it let me know you had seen the haircut post and I am so excited. I would only have 5 left and ready to post except tonight for the first time Jaren GOT peek-a-boo and we caught his joy and laughter on camera. It is ready to post so keep commenting to so I know you all are ready to see more of our McFadden family fun!!!

WHAT A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!! Being able to celebrate this holiday as a family was more rewarding than words can say. Mark and I cherished each and every family moment. WE LOVED getting up early (9:45) to open Santa gifts with Jaren :) We got a new camera as a family which is evident by the plethora of pictures taken. Only a fraction of the ones taken made it into the slide show.

Here is the slide show of all our Christmas parties. It was easier to combine them all than to try and separate them. We are sad to say that we did miss one due to the Vegas trip. We were not able to make it to the Masterson Christmas this year :(

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Christmas 09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

  1. i had a good laugh at the picture of Greg sleeping in the chair!!
    and the Christmas morning pictures were good too...Mark looked super excited about the formula (not) haha!
    -monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, He looks SoOO grown up in some of those Pics. I want to see the laughing video.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed the big boy haircut when I saw the Christmas pics from "before"~ there is a big difference! You did have a ton of good ones and looking forward to the Vegas ones! Love my Jear Bear~ go ahead and deliver the kisses as always~ aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and graphics! I can't wait to see peek-a-boo :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive