family pic

family pic

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FYI's

1) I have my six month appointment tomorrow. We will find out how HUGE I am and how soon mom and dad have to buy me a new car seat. I can only ride in my current one until I'm 22 pounds. Mom and dad are guessing I'll weigh in at 21 pounds tomorrow.

2) Mom had to start her master's classes again tonight. :( She didn't come home very happy. She said she is going to be locked in her office A LOT. She has two REALLY time consuming and hard classes this semester, but is trying to stay positive, because this time next year she will have graduated with her masters degree in functional special education. One more class after this semester. (I told mom if she wants to cry about it she should call my godfather Mike, he completely understands.)

3) I keep telling mom she has to post the Peek-a-Boo pictures so everyone can see how cute I am and then she can post the pictures showing me sitting, etc... but she says she has to wait a little bit longer so she doesn't spoil you all with all these wonderful pictures of her.

1 comment:

  1. hey- where do we go to see his pics~ I got the email that asks what pic sizes we want but there was no attachment to it and I don't see the pics on this blog.... so where do I go to see them? Wanting to see the super cute pics of babyMac! ~Beth

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive