family pic

family pic

Thursday, December 31, 2009

just because

I just wanted to share a few random pictures with everyone. And please excuse the side ways ones, I really need to figure that out, but can't seem too. I hope you enjoy and remember to keep leaving comments so I can post to WONDERFUL peek-a-boo video. It is three away after this one.

This is how Jaren sleeps every night. We lay him down on his back and he immediately rolls over throws his head back and butt out. It is SOOO darn cute.



I just like this one. It shows how big he is.



Funny face :)



Mark and Alli making Pfeffernuts



Mark and Jaren laying under the tree looking at the lights.






4 comments:

  1. These are so great! Nice to see in the first one that other babies hold their fingers straight out while sleeping, as if to say 'don't bother me.' The last one is precious as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are cute. Not sure I like that you're making us wait so long for the cute videos...
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hold him! He's pretty perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gotta love how they each have their own unique sleeping positions....Hayden used to have some funny ones too!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive