family pic

family pic

Monday, December 14, 2009

FIRST CRAFT

Not sure how to get it the right direction, but you get the point it is a Christmas tree made out of Jaren's handprints. Yeah, I know he has HUGE hands.


Jaren brought home his very first craft project from Daycare today. I am in love with it. It is amazing how much it means to me when I know the Daycare lady did all of it in reality. Mark was so cute when I showed it to him he says "you need to laminate that" We are the epitome of first time parents I swear.


And just to keep you interested there will be pictures of Jaren with Santa coming soon.

4 comments:

  1. I love it... I still get like that with everything Blake brings home. It's so fun!!

    Amy (love the wallpaper!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing she could get him to hold his hand still to trace it! How did he do for Santa? Photos should be cute.... love aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. With such a talented artist, you will never have enough room on the refrigerator!
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat idea! Sounds like your daycare does a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive