family pic

family pic

Friday, December 11, 2009

Big boy food

So, I thought you would like to see how well I do with my big boy food. This particular day I'm having multi-grain rice cereal. Yum right. Well, as you all know I'm a BIG boy and I like my food so enjoy my pictures.

Mom putting the spoon up to my face!


Mom putting the spoon on my lips and me not wanting to open up.


Me showing mom how I feel about the STUPID multi-grain rice cereal!!!

Just so you know mom has since tried some apple/rice cereal with me and it is much better and I don't make near this bad of face.


3 comments:

  1. You wouldn't think he would hate it that much, it's funny. Hopefully that gets better.
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multi-grain apple Rice?!? Who comes up with this stuff? May as well try "pickles and ice cream blend." I wouldn't want to open my lips either. Ask for a menu, Jaren.

    Godfather Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. that last pic is hilarious~ I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for the little guy???? Can't wait to hold him... love Beth

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive