family pic

family pic

Thursday, December 31, 2009

FIRST HAIRCUT

Just to let you know ahead of time I have 6 posts ready to post, but am going to do them one at a time and wait until I receive comments on each of these to make sure people have a chance to see each of them.

There is a Vegas slide show, a Christmas slide show, and then just some because ones with cute pictures and some videos.

Here is my before shot. It is actually a few days before my haircut, but I'm making a cute face in it so that is the one mom picked.



The first snip



Look how long my locks were



The after picture :) I'm SOOO good looking ;)





6 comments:

  1. He's so stinking cute!! Jenny, did you cut his hair? Good job!!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his new cut! What a cutie patutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just to let you know I'm reading your posts so you'll continue adding things. I really appreciate getting to watch you guys grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute I can't believe how early he had to have a haircut.. Earlier than Blake even.

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were brave. I don't think that I was that brave so young; of course the only kind of cut that my kids needed so young was to cut off the mullet in back! ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. good choice on the before picture...that face is priceless!!
    -monica

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive