family pic

family pic

Monday, December 21, 2009

FINGERS CROSSED X2

As you can tell from the title there are two reasons why today we are keeping our fingers crossed.

1) Mom did not have to clean my eye one time today - I think maybe my blocked tear duct is clear!!! (Fingers crossed I don't wake up looking like a pirate tomorrow)

2) I finally realized at dinner tonight that baby food is not so bad and I opened my mouth for mom to put the food in for the last 4 bites. I didn't want to thought it was kinda funny to see what mom and dad would all do to get me open my mouth.

I can't wait for Christmas and to go to Vegas. Mom and Dad say I'm going to love all the lights and commotion. I'm just glad because it sounds like a loud place and I sleep the best when it is noisy.

3 comments:

  1. glad he finally decided that solids are a good thing! Can't wait for my turn to babysit, since those opportunities will be few and far between! Love the Santa pic BTW~ love you guys~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been on here for awhile. Great job keeping it up! The Santa pics are CUTE! The food ones were too.

    How brave traveling with him already!

    Congrats on your Comps, I hadn't heard. ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SOO Glad his tear duct is cleared up I'm sure that was so annoying to him too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive