family pic

family pic

Monday, September 28, 2009

K-state football game!

I got to go to my first K-state game ever this past weekend. Mom and Dad said it would be my only game this year because of how beautiful of a day is was and the rest of the games it will be to cold. We all had such a good time. Well that is what I'm told. I slept through 90% of the day. I looked cute though with my purple gear on and my new stocking cap that didn't really fit, but was cute. I just have a big head and mom didn't think about that when she bought the hat. It was a good game and we won which helps especially since it probably won't happen much this season. Anyway enjoy my pics. Love -Jaren-

P.S. mom will be posting again soon. She caught me sucking my thumb the other day and while she told me she didn't like me sucking my thumb she thought it was cute enough for a picture.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: K-state game
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute pics. How fun, waht a great experience, and think how many more are to come.
    ~Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Jenny....and what a great fan!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive