family pic

family pic

Monday, September 7, 2009

Hello

No, we have not fallen off the face of the earth. We are here and doing well.

Mark, has been out of town the last two weeks on work trips (he was here on the weekend in-between) I have started my masters classes again (I'm taking two this semester) and I went back to work last week. So.... I've been a little busy and any free min. I had I was cleaning, or sleeping.

Jaren is doing great and growing like a weed. We have his two month check up on the 14th and other than the shots I can't wait to go and see how much he weighs, how long he is etc... I also want them to look at his right eye. His left eye has been completely clear for the last four days (first time since birth) but his right eye refuses to be clear of the gunk. We still have some of the eye drops from when he was 3 weeks old so we are using those to hold us over until his appointment.

I will try to post more often and add some pictures once we get our computer back. We found out yesterday that it is fixed, so now we just have to go get it and I can add pictures on here again without having to borrow someone else's computer.

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking that you hadn't posted for awhile. Thanks for the update. :) I'm glad that your computer is almost fixed and home! ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully your computer works. It would be hard to update without a working computer. I can't wait to see what percentage he is in... Can't wait.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive