family pic

family pic

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Coming soon

I am here to promise pictures soon. I worked for close to an hour on Friday night to get pictures ready and they were all ready on my newly fixed computer. I went to go get a quick snack before I worked on posting them and when I returned the computer was dead. :(

So... Yesterday Mark and I went to Best Buy and purchased ourselves a new computer. Not just so we can post pictures. I had to have reliable computer to work on my class work.

I won't promise it will be today, but pictures will be returning to the blog SOON!!!

We have our two month appointment tomorrow so please pray the shots aren't to bad.

1 comment:

  1. We are waiting paitently for those pics to, it will be good to see how big they say he is this time. Wondering if he's not at the top of the percentage.... Can't wait to see him today! oh and you guys too.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive