family pic

family pic

Monday, September 14, 2009

2 month check up

Hello,

Well, I had to go to the doctor today and it was NOT fun. I had to get 4 differant vaccines. One they gave to me in the form of a drink and the other three she had to stick me with a needle. And the worst part was mom and dad just sat there and watched. They even helped hold me down. They kept telling me they loved me and that it would be ok, but they still let her do it. It all turned out ok though, because they only hurt for a little bit and then mom had a bottle ready right away and I forgot why I was mad in the first place.

The doctor checked out my right eye (as it still has gunkies all the time) and said that I have a blocked tear duckt (sp?) but nothing he is concerned about at this point.

The doctor pretty much said I'm looking A OK, which I already knew since I am the cutest thing ever. (Although the little 4 lb. baby girl I saw today is pretty cute. Mom and dad say we can be friends) (Mark and I's friends just had their baby 6 weeks early - both mom and baby are doing good)

Here's the good stuff are you ready?

I am in the 58th % for Weight

I am in the 70th % for Head Circ.

I am in the 79th % for Length!!! That is why my 3 month pj's aren't fitting anymore, I'm to long for them.

Overall I'm doing great and am so happy I don't have to go back and see those mean shot ladies again until I'm 4 months old.

2 comments:

  1. Jaren if you need me to come to your next appointment (well I guess I was there, but come in the room) and fight off those mean nurses I will you just call me up and let me know. I'm surprised his weight isn't more than that but the length doesn't surprise me. If you're needing bigger PJ's let me know and I'll go through my stuff. Glad all looks good. Did they give meds for the blocked tear duct?
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 80th percentile for length~ wow Daddy~ he will tower over you one day..... =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive