family pic

family pic

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Found IT!!!

While mommy doesn't encourage this behavior - she thought it was cute enough to let me do long enough for this picture. As soon as she snapped this picture she put my pacifier back in my mouth. She says that someday she can take a pacifier away, but she can't take my thumb away.

Mom and Dad laugh at me too. They say it is cute when I am trying to find my thumb because I'm not very good at it yet so I end up licking my whole fist like it is a lolly pop. Anyway I hope you enjoy my cuteness :) Oh and my mom says if you do enjoy it please leave a comment on here every now and then so she knows that it is worth her time to keep posting. I know I have some faithful comments and we appreciate you greatly.

9 comments:

  1. Such a doll! We should all get together soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my comment will keep the pictures coming, I will comment. What a cute guy! ~Luann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing about Jaren....every picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All 3 of our kids were thumb suckers and there is a famous line from our middle child, Erika. We lived in California at the time and were driving to Lake Tahoe. Our son Chad was making the trip absolutely miserable. He was screaming and crying and just wanted out of the carseat. Erika was sitting quietly in her carseat when she slowly pulled her thumb out of her mouth, looked over at her older brother and said, "Chad, why don't you just do like I do, suck your thumb."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all!!! You know I check though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe my sweet jar-bear...tell your momma to keep postin stuff!! i check this blog as often as facebook-which is alot! haha miss you guys
    -monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is attracted to that thumb! Good luck keeping it away from him!
    Love,
    Grandma Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so stinkin' cute. Hope you guys are doing well. We hope to see him--okay we hope to see all of you again soon.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does he even have his ear with his other hand? What a cute "comfort myself" picture! ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive