family pic

family pic

Friday, May 22, 2009

PRAYERS PLEASE

I will start with saying MOM the reason I didn't call is because nothing is set in stone - it is just through word of mouth and I'm just asking for prayers at this point.

Through the grapevine last night I got a call from an acquaintance that her niece is pregnant and has chosen not only to give her baby life, but to place it up for adoption.

First, I ask that you pray for her as she makes the decision of choosing a family to raise this precious child, that she may find peace in her choice to give this child life and answer a lucky couples prayers.

Second, I ask that you pray that she look at our portfolio and possibly meet with us. We would love the opportunity to let her see who we are and hopefully show her how we could and would love her child unconditionally.

Thanks for all the prayers put up for her and the baby she is carrying. Who knows if this is God's plan for this child or not, but if it is this could be the start of our hopefully, large, family :)

(mom - I promise I will call if and when I know more than this)

5 comments:

  1. Our prayers are with you and the mother of this child. We will pray that you get to meet with her and have an opportunity at making this dream come true for the both of you.

    Love ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! We are already praying (have been all along of course) but now we can better direct our prayers! I had a retreat today at school and prayed HARD specifically for this. . . hope to hear good news soon ... love you both ~the Millers

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMMMmmmmm! Eeeeeeeee! I'm so excited I don't know what to say! Questions galore too-- but no, patience. Prayers. Can do! EEEEEeeeee! :) :) :)

    Love, Nicole & family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely - prayers for ALL of you. Rest assured that God has a plan. (I still wish he would use that billboard and just post the plan so we knew what to expect.) In the meantime, TRUST.

    Love,
    Mom K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you got a call from her.... shows that spreading the word works!Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive