family pic

family pic

Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's SUMMER!!!

Well, it is now officially summer for me. I got checked out at school today (goddard) and then went over the the COOP and got checked out and I'm good to go. I got my contract for teaching summer school as well. I will start that on June 8th for 5 weeks. It is only 4 days a week this year though, which makes me very happy.

After getting checked out I headed up to the hospital to visit my godson, Blake (Amy and Nick's son). He had a bad cough and a fever on last Friday. They made it through the weekend pretty well and Monday wasn't bad either. Then on Tuesday Amy took him to the doctor to get an antibiotic and found out that his oxygen levels were so low they were going to admit him to Wesley. His is still there today (Thursday) and is on Oxygen and now has an IV. He has been diagnosed with pnemonia. The little stinker must like hospitals. He is only 2 and a 1/2 and it is the 3rd time he has been in the hospital. Once he can maintain his oxygen levels at or above 92 for 2 hours while sleeping he can go home. He is currently doing 90 while awake so it may still be a little bit. Please pray for him to get to go home soon.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Poor little guy! We will send prayers from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the prayers for my son. We are home now and he is doing better! Jenny I just needed to point out that I think Blake wanted me to be done with school before you because technically I was done on Tuesday since he got sick!!!!

    Love ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive