family pic

family pic

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween was a bit crazy this year.  It fell on the Thursday of football playoffs.  And if you are from around here you know you don't mess with football schedules.  Sooooo  andale Moved Halloween to Wednesday night as to not mess with the holy day Friday.  Garden Plain moved Halloween to Friday night to have it be not on a school night.  Plus we have a tradition that we go to our Mima's houses a couple of nights ahead of Halloween and trick or treat there.  Sooo.  We went to our Mima's houses The Sunday before Halloween, then on Wednesday we went trick or treating in Andale (Mark had class and couldn't go) we went with Mommy's friends Sarah and her daughter Ellie as well as my mom.  Then on Friday we went trick or treating in Garden Plain so Daddy could come with us!!!  To much candy for this house that is for sure.

Mima Millies house!!!

The Trujillos couldn't make it but the rest of us were there.

Ryland was moved by the whole experience




The Trujillos joined us at Mima Ginias

Friday in Garden Plain - my two pirates and my ghost

Cheeks the mummy


Landrie was in Heaven.  You should have seen her - almost everyone just let the kids reach in the bucket - so Landrie would just flash them a cute little smile and maintain eye contact and reach in the bucket two or three times. 

She is thinking I bet I can get more.

Oh, come on daddy, I totally had that kid, I bet I could have gotten the whole bucket - I am THAT cute.



Ryland slept like a little angel the whole time.

Toby - we ran into the Puetz clan while we were out!!!


Wednesday night - My pirates with Ellie the Angel

These Three kids kill me :)  I am SOOOOO blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Halloween with the GREAT grandparents something I'll never forget and really hope these little ones don't either. We are so Blessed with the family we still have around and all the memories we are getting with them! ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive