family pic

family pic

Monday, December 2, 2013

Random pictures

I plugged my ipad into the computer for the first time in a LONG time - here are some pictures that are off my IPAD.  I'll post some old videos as well.

First Ice Cream cone

Picking my own socks

OMG  -  how adorable

Sibling love

Landries first real snow and it is a BIG one

Playing on Mima and Papa's deck

Feeding the baby syrup

Shopping in KC on vacation

I so in trouble with this one. - One plus - she is looking at the tennis shoes

Looking for eggs

going potty

dress up time

Some times Jaren's CONSISTANT 6:00 a.m. wake up time catches up to us

Super Jaren

Move night

so peaceful

Watching K-state together
 

racing cars with mima cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Such cuties - you are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos! Love remembering all the times I was involved in and thinking about the fun of the ones I wasn't! ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive