family pic

family pic

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Oct. 13 misc.

Here are some pictures from Oct. at our house
 
Ryland got involed in some play time in the toy room

He loves to play basketball

time for rest!!!

This little lady loves to be naked

Hanging out outside while mommys does some yard work

She loves duerags like her momma

cute faces

Lets just say they like to help me bake, with some fun lessons taught by daddy

Pumpkin patch attire

Mima Cheryl loaned us these pumpkin peices and it was so much fun (not to mention easier than carving them)

Mommy's birthday

bedtime stories

funny faces

happy boy

we had to laugh because all these kiddos were wearing adidas jackets this day - no influence from Amy at all ;)

Hey, I'm at the zoo too!!!

Mima Cheryl and Papa mike took the kids to St. Marks church festival and they got their faces painted.  Jaren asked to be a skeleton on fire - Scary I know and I have no idea where he got that from either, buthe loved it - and looked like he was wearing mascara for two days following

Lanrie was a colorful butterfly - they did a great job on the face painting - I'll say I much prefer the colorful butterfly.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, hey... I may have an influence on the Adidas Jackets, but they are darn cute!! I won't be ashamed about that one.
    Amazing paint jobs on the kids faces!!

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive